A global investment management company recently spun off from a major wealth management fund and needed to secure its disaster recovery site that would seamlessly transition operations in case of structural damage. J2 Solutions was in charge of selecting a DR vendor who could meet the strict demands of a financial services client with a real-time business model.
- Servers are required to be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Server downtime of any length could cost customers millions of dollars in assets.
- Keep cost of disaster recovery site low to minimize overhead expenses.
- J2 provided the company with a disaster recovery site close by and on a separate electric grid to ensure server uptime.
- Developed the criteria and created the RFP based on the requirements gathered.
- The disaster recovery site accommodates seating for mandatory personnel.
- J2 delivered a vendor that was carefully selected and vetted to make certain their performance claims were 100% accurate.
- Selected the site that fit the requirements.
From The Customer
“We had a very positive experience working with J2, and the two companies continue to maintain a working relationship.”