The client needed to upgrade its news and advertising platforms. The newspaper purchased two software packages, a Content Management System (CMS) and an ad platform and needed to integrate the two.
- Creating requirements documents that synced the vendor’s capabilities with the needs of the newspaper.
- Manage two vendors with competing agendas and priorities.
- Manage client’s resources with competing priorities.
- Constant change in management.
- Ensuring vendors delivered software and features on time.
- Bring together the heads of various departments to get a consensus on requirements.
- Eliminate scope creep.
Implemented the software with consensus from multiple units of the business, including finance, advertising, news desk, and IT.
From The Customer
“J2 has perfected the art of building long-term relationships and has proven to be nimble, supportive, and flexible.”