Transforming Raw Data into Information, Information into Knowledge and Knowledge into Value.
As data continues to grow at an unprecedented rate, it’s becoming increasingly important for businesses to capture, share and manage their data. J2 Solutions can help you use your data as a critical business asset to reshape and grow your business. Our three-tier engagement model accompanies you through the process so you can extract transformative value from your data, regardless of where you are on your data journey.
- What data you have and where it’s located
- The quality of that data
- Which systems are being used for which purpose
- The degree to which the data is meeting regulatory and compliance requirements
- And more…
In other words, we’ll look at your status quo, determine your current situation and benchmark your current Big Data and analytics capabilities.
Customized Data Roadmap
- Where your customers are coming from, their demographic makeup and their behavioral patterns and/or preferences
- Market and geographic penetration
- Product holdings and/or products that are commonly associated with each other
- Campaign performance
- Operational inefficiencies
- Distribution of spend, value and profit
But we don’t leave it there. We’ll create a customized data roadmap that tells you exactly what to do with your data, how and by whom, to bring the untapped opportunities to fruition. Complete with milestones, dependencies, roles and responsibilities and even specific skill sets required, your data roadmap is an easy-to-follow guide that’s broken down into actionable bite-sized activities.
Data Architecture Solution
Finally, we will identify optimum options for your hosting environment, then design and deliver a modern data architecture solution (or data hub) with the associated technology stack and design patterns that will help you put your roadmap into action. Additionally, we’ll make sure you’ll understand your Data Maturity Roadmap and how strategic goals and business use cases can impact the data lifecycle.
With a comprehensive analysis of your data, a roadmap to guide your data strategy and the right tools and solutions in place, you’ll be able to identify new customers, increase customer retention, predict sales trends, revamp and refine operations and even create new services or products.