A rapidly growing energy supplier was acquired by a larger competitor and needed to assess the status of its Active Directory in order to become a trusted domain and comply within the organization protocol. J2 Solutions was brought in to assess the current AD environment and determine the steps the client needed to take to become compliant.
- The biggest challenge faced was because they were a subsidiary of the public company, they had to make sure everything complied with SoX (Sarbanes Oxley).
- Provided an assessment of the current active directory environment.
- Recommended short term, medium term, and long term requirements to become a trusted domain.
- Provided recommendations to quickly get SoX compliant in key areas.
A rapidly growing energy services provider used a third party hosted Sharepoint environment for customer service applications. The client experienced problems with the hosting and were unsure whether it would meet the future needs of the company’s application development efforts.
- The energy services provider faced multiple problems with the third party hosting.
- J2 needed to assess how the energy services provider used Sharepoint in order to determine if the platform should be hosted onsite or through Microsoft’s cloud.
- J2 needed to determine future customer service requirements to provide future application recommendations.
- J2 provided the energy services provider with a full assessment of the SharePoint environment.
- Provided the company with a recommendation to transfer from the current third party host to either host in house or on Microsoft’s cloud.
- Provided the company with recommendations to scale the Sharepoint environment as the company continues to grow.
From the Customer
- “J2 is an invaluable business partner who makes every effort to understand the business. Their willingness to consistently put the needs of our organization first is highly recognized throughout our organization.”