A mid-sized wealth management company was looking to automate their highly manual Buy/Sell Fixed income ticketing system in order to simplify its ability to buy fixed assets for its clients. The client was looking to streamline its processes and reduce data inconsistencies across various departments throughout the company. J2 Solutions needed to assess and unify the data discrepancies and develop the tools that will allow automation and reduce human error.
- The transaction to be processed by various personnel.
- CIO wanted to implement Sharepoint, but wasn’t getting organizational buy in.
- Data existed on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets that became inconsistent over time.
- Needed to get a consensus from all parties involved.
- Delivered a Sharepoint Fixed Price ticketing system that automated a manual, paper intensive process.
- Sharepoint manages forms, work flow processes, and approvals.
- Automating and centralizing the data allows more consistency amongst departments with less errors and faster results.
From The Customer
“The depth of caring that J2 brings to the project is unmatched. Because of the personal relationship with a principle in the organization, there is a much higher level of client services than experienced with other companies.
The team that J2 was able to put together far exceeded the teams that other firms were putting together.
The investment company has found that J2’s nimble culture allows them to do things the right way.”
A global investment management company recently spun-off from a major wealth management fund and needed to secure its own disaster recovery site that would seamlessly transition operations in case of structural damage. J2 solutions was in charge of selecting a DR vendor who can meet the strict demands of a financial services client with a real time business model.
- Servers are required to be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Server downtime of any length could cost customers millions of dollars in assets.
- Keep cost of disaster recovery site low to minimize overhead expenses.
- J2 provided the company with a disaster recovery site that was close by and on a separate electric grid to ensure server uptime.
- Developed the criteria and created the RFP based on the requirements gathered.
- The disaster recovery site accommodates seating for mandatory personnel.
- J2 delivered a vendor that was carefully selected and vetted to make certain their performance claims were 100% accurate.
- Selected the site that fit the requirements.
From The Customer
“The global investment firm had a very positive experience working with J2 and the two companies continue to maintain a working relationship.”