A rapidly growing energy services provider used a third-party hosted SharePoint environment for customer service applications. The client experienced problems with the hosting and were unsure whether it would meet the future needs of the company’s application development efforts.
- The energy services provider faced multiple problems with the third-party hosting.
- J2 needed to assess how the energy services provider used SharePoint in order to determine if the platform should be hosted on-site or through Microsoft’s cloud.
- J2 needed to determine future customer service requirements to provide future application recommendations.
- J2 provided the energy services provider with a full assessment of the SharePoint environment.
- Provided the company with a recommendation to transfer from the current third-party host to either host in-house or on Microsoft’s cloud.
- Provided the company with recommendations to scale the SharePoint environment as the company continues to grow.
From the Customer
“J2 is an invaluable business partner who makes every effort to understand the business. Their willingness to consistently put the needs of our organization first is highly recognized throughout our organization.”